Easy Teacher Appreciation Gift {free printable}

I love teachers, and I think it is really important for my boys to let their teachers know they are appreciated.  So... today I am sharing a simple teacher appreciation gift that all teachers will love.


Everyone loves flowers... and this little note adds a simple touch of fun and originality.  To download the 4X6 tag I designed: right-click on the photo below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular photo. 


You could also attach this adorable tag to a flower pen in a crayon vase.  You can find the tutorial for these fun projects here.



Don't you just love this simple teacher appreciation idea?  What is your favorite teacher gift to give?

♥
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

8 comments:

  1. I thank you from my heart for this great site. Thank you again! Good day to you and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice idea, love the crayon vase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea ! I think I'll do that too! ;)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crayon vase is a great idea !!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got fantastic nice ideas there. Thank you for sharing with us! Might want to check 14 Preschool Teacher Gift Ideas here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....