Valentines Day 2012

Happy Valentines Day!  Such a fun day to share with my boys.  We are celebrating with balloons, milk in wine glasses, heart-shaped food, and special treats.


..... and, in case you missed any of the fun we have been having, here is a quick recap {with links}of some of the things we have done to prepare for Valentines Day 2012.

1)  Our 2012 "Kiss" Countdown to Valentines Day.


2)  My Felt Rosette Wreath {both versions}.


3)  The treats we made for classmatesrecycled crayons, bookmarks, heart-shaped graham cracker cookies, and sucker/picture Valentines.


4)  Adorable Love Bugs made of yarn and egg cartons.



Wishing you lots of hugs and kisses today!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines to you and your family. Thank you for letting me enjoy your Valentine gifts/celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....