Kids Craft Club {test}

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I might be starting a Kid's Craft Club, and I received a lot of interest.  My boys love crafting and love getting mail addressed to them... so, the plan is to put together simple craft kits and send them out via mail (addressed to the special little one in your life). 

I have decided to do a little test before I do a full launch.  It will help me to fine tune the process.  Here is the first craft -- a bunny puppet


Here is how it is going to work:

1)  There are 25 kits available, and they will be mailed out (with a personalized letter and few stickers) on a first come, first serve basis.  The cost of each kit is $5 (including shipping and handling).  The crafts will be simple (taking less than 30 minutes to complete), and you will get everything you need to complete the project (with the exception of scissors, glue, and crayons).

2)  Payment (via Paypal or email money transfer only*) must be received before a kit is sent out.  Payments can be sent to ginastephaniebell@yahoo.ca.

3)  I will send out the kits on or before March 8, and I will post a full tutorial on the blog.

Note:  For this test, I am limiting orders to Canada {sorry my international friends} -- I definitely plan to expand this going forward.

If you are interested, please send payment to ginastephaniebell@yahoo.ca.  I will also need your child's name, age, and full mailing address.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun!  Thank you for being a part of it.  :-)

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


*Email money transfers need to be at least $10, so if you are only ordering one kit/letter, you will need to use Paypal.  If you don't have a Paypal account, email me, and you can send a cheque.  Shipping will be slower in this case, as the cheque will need to clear before a kit is sent out.

4 comments:

  1. if were local can we meet u somewhere and pay u.. dont have cheques

    ReplyDelete
  2. Near idea!! I am in the US though. I will keep an eye out for you to expand. I have four children (newborn, 6, 6, & 7).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheena. I am hoping to offer it in the US very soon. :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....