Sucker Valentines

I am not a huge fan of suckers, but I couldn't resist making this adorable Valentine for my six year old to share with his classmates.  (I guess a sucker on Valentines Day isn't going to hurt.  :-)



The original concept for this idea, wasn't mine -- there are tons of versions on Pinterest.  For my simple version, I got my husband to hold up a dollar store tablecloth behind my six year old.  Then, I got him to pose like this.....


Next, I used an Exacto knife to cut two slits in the picture -- one on top of his fist and one on the bottom.  I inserted a sucker and "ta da", a super cute valentine.  My six year old can't wait to pass out these Valentines to his first grade friends!


♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



Sharing the fun with:
 
For the Kids Friday Tip Junkie handmade projects

7 comments:

  1. Great idea! I may be borrowing this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - I seen these on Pinterest too. They turned out great! Seen you on Tip Junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! Come share it at my famous linkz party tomorrow!!
    -Heather
    @ www.made-famous-by.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea! Thanks so much for linking up to my Valentine Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking instead of the commercial valentines I'll be making these for my daughters Pre-k class. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are more fun... and they really are pretty easy to make! :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....