Valentines Bookmarks {for classmates}

My son is not allowed to have candy or sweets at his Preschool, so I thought a bookmark would be a cute Valentine "treat" he could take to his little friends.  It was so simple to make that we were able to assemble enough for his whole class in no time.  :-)


First, we printed some bookmarks on our computer (you could hand write them too), and cut the paper into strips.  (I used a paper cutter but scissors would be fine.)

The bookmarks say, "I ♥ having a friend like you".


For the "heart", I used a heart-shaped picture of my four year old.  I printed them on my computer, and used a heart-shaped punch to cut them out.  (Again... scissors would work too.)


Finally, I punched a hole at the top of the bookmark and added a little ribbon.



Easy, inexpensive, and a great alternative to candy and chocolate!  Happy Valentines Day!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....