How cute is my 5 year old in his Olaf hat? To make your own hat:
1) Download a pdf version of the Olaf hat I designed here and print it onto cardstock.
2) Have the child color the template.
3) Have the child cut along the line to separate the face from the teeth and branch. They should also cut out the branch and teeth.
4) Add another strip of paper to the face to form a headband that fits the child. Tape in place.
5) Use tape to attach the branch and teeth.
That's it! Do you have a Frozen fan that would enjoy making this Olaf hat? I think it is a fantastic craft for Preschoolers (and older children too)!
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)