Brownie Pops {from a mix}

On a recent trip to our local Farmer's Market, my boys talked me into buying them brownie pops. They were a huge hit, and I immediately decided to come up with a simple version I could bake at home with my boys. I started with a basic brownie mix, and I ended up with one of the tastiest treats I have ever made.


The secret to my brownie pops was baking them in a muffin tin. Clever, right?


To make brownie pops from a mix:

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2) Make brownie batter according to package directions.

3) Place paper cupcake liners in 12 regular-sized muffin tins, and half fill each baking cup.

4) Bake for approximately 25 minutes.

5) Cool in pan for 20 minutes, and then carefully remove paper liners from the brownies, and allow to cool completely.

6) Dip a paper straw in melted chocolate, and insert straw into the brownie.

7) Dip brownie pop into melted chocolate, and sprinkle with cake decorations.



These brownie pops are fantastic treats to bake with kids. They would make fun party treats or favours too!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! This is a terrific treat idea, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really are delicious... and they are fun to make too. :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....