To make this turtle puppet:
1) Cut a paper plate in half.
2) Paint the paper plate yellow.
3) Use a cotton ball to add green dots to the turtle's shell, and allow to dry completely.
4) Cut a head, 4 legs and a tail from green construction paper, and tape to the back of the paper plate.
5) Tape a craft stick to the back of the turtle.
6) Glue on a googly eye, and draw on a mouth.
That's it! Isn't it a cute little craft?
After our craft, we did a little printing practice. If you want to practice printing the letter T with your little one, you can right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it.
Fun, right? Next up... the letter U.
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
Find more alphabet crafts here.