Alphabet Craft - Letter Q

My 4 year old and I are continuing our "craft our way through the alphabet" adventure, and this afternoon we had some fun with the Letter Q. We made a Queen's Crown for my little guy's stuffed bear, and we did some letter Q printing practice.

To make the Queen's Crown craft:

1)  Download the crown template here, print it onto a piece of card stock, and cut it out.
2)  Cut strips of paper that can be used as a headband.
3)  Decorate the crown.  {My little guy used jewel stickers that I got at the dollar store, but you can decorate it any way you want.
4)  Use the strips of paper to form a headband, add the crown to the front, and tape in place.

Cute, right? After our craft we did a little letter Q printing practice. If you want to practice printing the letter Q with your little one, you can right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it.

Fun, right? Next up... the letter R.

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...