Alphabet Crafts - Letter J

This morning, my four year old and I continued "crafting our way through the alphabet", and we had some fun with the letter J. We made a Jet, and we did a little letter J printing practice.

To make the paper "jet", follow the tutorial here.  {I have also included a free printable template.}

It's a fun craft because the plane makes "loops" when it flies.

After our craft, we did a little printing practice. If you want to practice printing the letter J with your little one, you can right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it.

We even had some jam on toast for a snack while he was practicing his "J"s.

Fun, right? Next up... the letter "K"! 

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

Find more alphabet crafts here.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! Hey, thanks for stopping by Mom is the Only Girl! I've checked out your blog and am loving your ideas!


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...