{Canada Day} Banner

As you may already know, I love decorating with simple, "book page banners" for the holidays.  Here is the cute one we made to celebrate Canada Day.


Want to make one with your kids {or on your own}?

1)  Trim the book pages and cut a "V" out of the bottom of each page.  {I used six pages, but you can use as many as you like.}


2)  Have your child color "maple leafs" and cut them out.  {You can draw your own, or you can download the template I made for you here.}


3)  Have your child glue the maple leafs onto the book pages.


4)  Then, hole-punch the top of each page, and string all the pieces together with a piece of twine or string.

It is an inexpensive and easy Canada Day craft for kids, and you'll end up with some super-cute holiday decor!  :-)

Happy Canada Day!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the book pages! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic, Gina! So nice that your kids got in on the decorating :) I made a Canada Day banner with my Silhouette and have some free Canada Day printables available if you'd like to share the Canadian love :)

    Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...