9 Easy and Inexpensive GHOST Crafts and DIYs / Dollarama Halloween DIYs You NEED to Try

I have a super-fun collection for you today. I've created NINE easy and inexpensive GHOST crafts and DIYs that you are going to love. AND... most are made with dollar store supplies.



1) Paper Bag GHOST Luminaries -- These are soooo easy and inexpensive to make. You can use them as luminaries or treat bags. You'll need Sharpies, crayons or Cricut decals, and you can see the "how to" here.


2) Re-purposed Lamp Shade GHOSTS -- I'm obsessed with how cute these are! Grab some shades at the thrift store, and check out the tutorial here.


3) Paper Cup GHOSTS -- These cups are perfect for holding party treats (like popcorn) or a cup of hot chocolate after trick or treating. Adults and kids will love creating these cute cups. Find the instructions here.


4) GHOST Candy Dish -- Cute treat containers make fun holiday decor. I grabbed this glass container at the dollar store, but you could also use one you already have. See how I made mine here.


5) Cotton GHOST -- This dollar store vessel makes the cutest vessel for crafting a cute ghost. It looks even better sitting on a dollar store candle stick. Find the "how to" here.


6) Stuffed GHOST (made from dollar store wash cloths) -- All you need to make this "no sew" ghost pillow are: car wash clothes, felt scraps, the insides of an old pillow, a glue gun, and the instructions here.


7) GHOST Halloween Wreath -- A wreath is easy to DIY, and store bought versions can be super-pricey. Find my budget-friendly ghost wreath tutorial here.


8) GHOST Suckers -- This is a craft my mom taught me -- one I made when I was a little girl. It's an easy treat that kids will love. Find the instructions here.


9) GHOST Bars -- Chocolate bars can easily be transformed into ghostly goodies. I've been making these for many years, and they are always a hit! Check out the instructions here.


For a closer look at all NINE ghost crafts and DIYs, check out the video I made...


I hope you liked the nine easy and inexpensive GHOST crafts and DIYs I shared with you today. Let me know which one is YOUR favourite!


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....