FREE simple & serene BATHROOM ARTWORK... that looks great in DOLLAR STORE frames

I recently updated my ensuite bathroom, and I couldn't find any artwork I liked. I was looking for a simple, serene, minimalist look. As always, when I can't find what I'm looking for, I try to DIY something that works. Check out my budget-friendly solutions below... and download my prints for FREE.



I designed three pictures, popped them in frames I purchased at Dollarama, and hung them on the wall. I wanted something that looked good (and balanced) when the door was open AND when the door was closed. Here's what it looks like when the door is open.



And here's what it looks like when the door is closed.


Want to download the pictures I designed for FREE?

Click on the photo that you like below. Then: right-click, save it, and print it like a regular photo. I sent my pictures to Staples to be printed on cardstock, and I was really happy with the quality.

Here's the 12" X 16" inch print I designed:


And here are the 8 x 10s I designed. You'll see there are a few extra, as I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted until I saw them in the space.

To download the free bathroom artwork: click on the photo you want, right-click, save it, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.














Which prints are your favourite? I hope you find something you can use in your bathroom. Enjoy!


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....