NEW High-end HALLOWEEN Decor... made using dollar store supplies

I love creating high-end holiday decor, and I especially love when it is budget-friendly. Today, I have some fantastic Halloween DIYs made using dollar store supplies. I absolutely LOVE the LED cauldron. Take a peek and let me know which one if your favourite.




This wreath could not be easier to make, and it's totally adorable! I used an old grapevine wreath form and a wooden ghost from the dollar store. You can get a closer look (and the instructions) here.




I also made this cat and old-fashioned ghost face using dollar store wooden blanks, and you can see how I made them here. Pretty cute, right?!?!




And here is my FAVOURITE! I love this cauldron made from a dollar store LED light and curling ribbon. It looks fantastic when it is lit up at night. I think it would look great set up on a food table at a Halloween party. You can find the simple "how to" here.



Are you ready to make something fantastic for Halloween? Check out the video I made below to see how easy and inexpensive these gorgeous pieces of decor are to make using dollar store supplies.




Let me know which one of these Halloween DIYs is YOUR favourite. Which wooden piece would you have used for the wreath?


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also be interested in the ideas here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....