High End FALL Decor... on a dollar store budget / Clever money saving HACKs

I love adding seasonal decor to my home, and I really love doing it on a budget. I especially enjoy using what I have so I have less clutter in my home. Today I'm sharing a few of my clever money saving HACKs for Fall.



One of my favourite HACKs is to replace the artwork in frames that I already have in my home. For Fall, I designed a fun "hello pumpkin" print that you can download for FREE below. I absolutely love the colours!




To download the print for free: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.




I also LOVE updating existing decor. For example, I made this simple grapevine wreath for summer. (It's just a grapevine wreath spray painted turquoise and embellished with faux flowers and greenery.)




When I found these adorable pumpkins (for ONLY $2) at my local Dollarama, I knew they'd be perfect for updating this wreath for Fall.




I used the clips to attach them to the wreath, and "voila!". I instantly turned a Summer wreath into a Fall wreath. Clever, right?!?!




Want a closer look at these products... and check out MORE ideas like this? Take a peak at the video below.




What colours do you love for Fall? Do you prefer traditional or untraditional colours (like the ones I used for my print and wreath)?


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....