First Day of School 2023

Today was the first day of school for my youngest two boys. My oldest started university yesterday. As always, I served a special breakfast and took a few photos. 😀



I wasn't sure I was going to get my university student to pose for a photo, but my sweet boy reluctantly let me take a quick picture before he embarked on his new adventure. He's actually holding a picture of him on his graduation day holding a picture from his first day of grade primary. Cute, right?!?!?



In keeping with tradition, my other two boys took pictures holding pictures from the first day of school last year.

Here's my "baby" who is going into grade 9.

 



And here's my middle son who is heading to grade 11.




We had our traditional breakfast, and we'll have a special treat when they get home. I can't wait to hear about their day! 💗



How did you celebrate the first day of school? I hope you all have a fantastic year!


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....