Last Day of School 2023... it's all about the traditions

I'm a big believer in traditions. The things we do over and over again really are the cornerstones of our memories. So, in our house, we always celebrate the last day of school the same way.



I always make finish lines for my boys to run through on the last day. 






We also get ice cream.




Check out our last day of school ice cream pictures through the years...




Cute, right?!?!

And... we had lots to celebrate this year.

My youngest graduated from junior high school. I can't believe he's headed to high school in September!




And my oldest graduated from high school. I can't figure out where the time went!



PS - My oldest son had a very special end to his year. Check it out below...




Time to celebrate summer!


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....