8 Hot Chocolate Bars that are Easy, Inexpensive and Fun

Hot chocolate bars are wonderful any time of year (when there is a bit of a chill in the air). I love them for holiday celebrations and for simple afternoons at home. Today, I am sharing 8 of my favourite DIY hot chocolate bars that are easy, inexpensive, and fun... and I've got some freebies too!


1) Snow Day Hot Chocolate Bar - This little hot chocolate bar is charming and perfect for a sledding party or a snow day at home. The little cups are adorable, and you can download the sign (for free) here.




2) Portable Hot Chocolate Bar - Sometimes it's too much fun outside to come inside for a warm drink. Keep the outdoor party going with this portable hot chocolate bar. You can find all the fun details here.




3) Christmas Hot Chocolate Bar - This jingle bell hot chocolate bar is perfect for the Christmas season... and what goes better with hot chocolate than peppermint? Find all the DIY details for a simple Christmas hot chocolate bar here.




4) Hot Chocolate Tasting Bar - Sometimes the most simple activities can be the most fun, and my boys loved when... I made them hot chocolate, we tested new products, and we rated our findings. Check out how easy it is to set up a hot chocolate tasting bar here.




5) Valentine's Day Hot Chocolate Bar - A Valentine's Day hot chocolate bar is easy to put together using mason jars and other dollar store supplies. Make it extra special by crafting this festive vase and sock gnome. Find all the info you need here.




6) St. Patrick's Day Bar - This hot chocolate bar is the perfect thing to serve at a St.Patrick's Day celebration. It's made using dollar store supplies, and the mason jar pot of gold is adorable! Find the full "how to" here.



7) Easter Bunny Bar - This bunny bar is the ultimate seasonal hot chocolate bar... in terms of both taste and decor. The easter egg nest cookies are an annual favourite in my house, and the DIY sock bunnies are too cute for words. I've also designed a free printable you can display with your goodies. Find the free printable, the recipe for the cookies, and the craft instructions here.




8) Simple hot chocolate cookie tray - If you want a simple treat that isn't much work, a charcuterie board filled with cookies is the way to go. I like to have a variety of cookies in my freezer and pantry ready to pop on a tray on a cold winter afternoon. Find some of my favourite sweet treat recipes here.




Isn't hot chocolate a great way to warm up? I love having a festive hot chocolate bar ready to go!




Have you ever set up a hot chocolate bar? I hope you are inspired by one of the eight that I shared today. Let me know your favourite in the comments below. Stay warm! 😃


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might also be interested in the ideas for winter fun you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....