Flexible Schedule... for kids social distancing

My boys are just coming off what was supposed to be their March break. We have been social distancing for a full week now, and I have been trying to keep things relaxed and fun for my boys. However, we are getting to a point where we all need a bit of structure. I decided to put together a flexible schedule that allowed my boys to pursue their individual interests and still have fun. Here's what I came up with:


I'm going to try this schedule for the next week, and we'll tweak it as we go.

Are you using a schedule at your house? If you want to use my social distancing scheduling, you can: click on the schedule above, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.

And... don't forget to look around the blog. Use the search bar to find lots of recipes, craft ideas, children's activities, etc...

♥
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)






You might also like this post.




And the ideas for older kids here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....