Ice Cream Stand Challenge

Sometimes the most meaningful family memories come from the simplest ideas. Last summer, the boys and I decided to challenge ourselves to visit 5 different ice cream stands. It was so much fun that we ended up visiting 9, and today I am sharing some of our ice cream stand challenge with you.



Here's where we went:

#1 - Koala Cone (Antigonish, NS)


#2 - Arisaig Lighthouse (Arisaig, NS)


#3 - Fiesta Cone (Antigonish, NS)


#4 - Cranberry Campground (Merigomish, NS)


#5 - Snow Queen Leisure World (Antigonish, NS)


#6 - Cows (Cavendish, PE)


#7 - Decker's Dairy Bar and Grill (Cornwall, PE)


#8 - Corina's Ice Cream Parlour (Stellarton, NS)

 

#9 - Michele's Grill (Antigonish, NS)


We had a wonderful time trying new ice cream flavours on hot summer days. This year we plan on beating our record and visiting TEN ice cream stands. Anyone have a recommendation for us???

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea, I follow you on Facebook, and was just home visiting Antigonish. I live in Alabama though. I'll be back to pick up my kiddos again in August. I'll have to try this. The kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! What about Chicken Little behind the chicken burger?

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....