{DINO}MITE Valentine's Day Treats

I remember collecting Valentines from my classmates (in my homemade paper plate mailbox) when I was a little girl. It's a special childhood memory that I want my boys to have too. So, each year, I try to come up with fun Valentines for my kids to share with their friends on Valentine's Day. Today, I am sharing a fun NEW dinosaur Valentine idea and free printable tags for you to use.


I found some adorable (and cheap) plastic dinosaurs at the dollar store, I placed them in clear plastic bags, and I added sweet tags that I designed. The tags say, "Have a {DINO}mite Valentine's Day!"


Isn't this a cute Valentine? 

To use the tags I designed: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


I made enough of these Valentines for my 8 year old to share with all his classmates, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. They are bright, colourful, and really cute!


My youngest son is super-excited about sharing this special Valentine with his friends on February 14th! What kind of Valentine are your kids sharing with their friends this year? If you need more inspiration, you can find more Valentine's Day ideas here.


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


PS... these tags would be adorable with handmade felt dinosaur finger puppets. Find the full tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....