NERF Party Loot Bag... with free printable tags

Every party needs an adorable party favour, and I am loving the fun loot bags I put together for my boys' epic NERF themed birthday party. I created two simple party "take aways", and today I am sharing the details of both of our NERF party goodie bags.


The first treat that goes with our "NERF battle" theme is a bunch of water balloons that you hook up to the hose (for simple and quick filling). I attached a little tag that says, "Thanks for coming to our party! Let the battle continue". Cute, right?


I love how colourful these balloons are, and I know the party guests will have fun with them this summer.


To download a copy of the tag I designed: right-click on the photo below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo. There are two tags on each page. You can add the birthday boy/girl's name before printing, or you can add it later using a Sharpie.



The second treat that we are gifting to our guests is a selection of goodies from a prize punch I created. I have been making these prize punches for many years (using dollar store supplies), and they are always popular with our party guests.

To make a prize punch:

1) Fill plastic cups with treats and trinkets.


2) Use hot glue to cover the tops of the glasses with squares of tissue paper.

3) Use hot glue to attach the cups to pieces of foam core from the dollar store.



You can allow the guests to poke through the tissue to claim their prizes, or you can have them use a NERF gun to shoot through the tissue. Both ways are super fun!



Don't you love a party favour that fits with the theme of the party? My boys are pretty excited about these NERF party loot bags.

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

Don't miss out on any of the fun... follow me on social media here.

     


Find more NERF party ideas here.


For a closer look, check out the video I made here:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina!
    I love your party favor tags you designed and would love to use them for my son’s party, but since our party is only for one child, I would prefer the tag to say “my party,” instead of “our party.” Will I be able to change that easily once I download? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked them. I made them using Picmonkey (and just used an image I found online). It's free to use, so you could make your own and make them to say anything you like. :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....