The Polar Express (Mini Van Edition)

For several years, we have been taking the boys on surprise Polar Express adventures. We pretend it is a normal night and get them all ready for bed, but when they get to their rooms they find Polar Express tickets on their pillows. I play a loud train whistle (that I found on YouTube), and the kids come running downstairs. We grab some hot chocolate and treats, and we head out to look at Christmas lights.


To print one of the Polar Express tickets I designed, right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Then, when our trip is over and we have chosen the winner of the "best lights in town", the boys find bells from Santa's sleigh on their pillows. Pretty fun, right?


Have you ever taken your little ones on a Polar Express adventure? It's one of our favorite holiday traditions, and I highly recommend giving it a try.


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


Find more ideas for easy and inexpensive Christmas family fun here.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....