Elf on the Shelf Gift - Magic Elf Seeds

Look what our Elf brought again this year... MAGIC ELF SEEDS!


Two nights ago, "Elfie" brought magic elf seeds (which look a lot like tree-shaped cookie decorations) and a letter.  

The letter contained this poem (which you are welcome to use, but please don't reprint it without written consent from me):
Plant them in sugar, 
all in a row.  
Wait for the magic, 
and see what will grow.


My boys followed Santa's instructions and planted the seeds before they went to bed last night.



Then, this morning, we found the seeds had grown into chocolate suckers.  Can you believe it??????  This is our third year planting magic elf seeds, and it is still very exciting for us!  Has your elf brought you anything fun this year?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

3 comments:

  1. very cute love this idea! Could i use the letter for my kids too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I want all my readers to use it. I just don't want people to post it on their own blogs and sites and claim it as their own. :-)

      Delete
  2. It's Deonna from the Child at Heart blog! Thank you so much for linking up at the Merriest Blog Hop! I can't wait to see all of your holiday ideas this month! I asked my nephew something really great that has happened to him this past week in bible class and he said "my elf came!" This is such a fun tradition that they will remember forever. I wish they had these when we were kids!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....