Snowman Door

Recently I came across an adorable snowman door (that you can find here).  I knew my boys would LOVE it, so we decided to do our own version.  Isn't it sweet?


It is so much cuter than a plain white door, and I love how easy and inexpensive it was to create.


Here's how my four year old and I made it...

1)  We traced a CD onto black construction paper to make the eyes.
2)  I drew the nose onto orange construction paper.
3)  We used a 2 inch punch to make the mouth.
4)  We used wrapping paper for the scarf.  (It's 3 1/2 inches wide.)
5)  We used a 3 inch punch to make the buttons.

Do you have a white door in your house?  I bet your little ones would love this project.  I know mine did!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea and we are going to do it today!!! Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Let me know how it turns out! :-)

      Delete
  2. We did this today and had a lot of fun - looks great - Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....