To make this cookie, you'll need:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup mini Reese's Pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to combine butter, peanut butter, and both sugars.
- Add baking soda and baking powder, and beat until combined.
- Add egg and vanilla, and beat again.
- Stir in flour.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and mini Reese's Pieces.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet, and bake in preheated oven (at 375 degrees) for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
These cookies were a huge hit with my boys. If you are a fan of peanut butter cookies, you are going to love these triple peanut butter cookies.
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)