Work with Me

I love finding easy, inexpensive, and unique ways to build a home for, and have fun with, my family. I also love to share my favorite products and ideas with my loyal readers.

Do you have a product that I need to try? 

I adore working with brands I believe in, and I pride myself on using my brand and voice to share products with my audience in an authentic way. I like writing content that is interesting and useful to my readers. I prefer focussing on creating a branded narrative with product placement over a product review/ad. (Here's an example of what I am talking about:

If you are interested in working with me, I'd be happy to discuss opportunities for:
  • sponsored posts (with quality, well thought out content and photos)
  • social media promotion
  • brand ambassadorships
  • reviews/giveaways (I preview reviews in conjunction with a giveaway over straight reviews, as they get more attention from my readers.)
  • Download my media kit here.

Please email me at for more information and rates.

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...