2024 Graduation Party Favors -- with FREE printable tags

***2023 post UPDATED with 2024 tags***

I love a good party favor... especially if it's budget-friendly. So, when my son graduated last year, I decided to create some inexpensive party favors using dollar store goodies. I came up with five party favor ideas (and free printable tags) that you are going to love! (And for a closer look, take a look at the video I made herehere.)



Here are the items I used to create the party favors.




1) The first tag is great to pair with mint gum or peppermints.




To download these tags: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.




2) The second tag can be paired with store-bought or homemade cookies.




To download these tags: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.



3) The third tag can be paired with bags of popped popcorn... or these unpopped bags of microwave popcorn.




To download these tags: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.




4) The fourth tag can be used with any sweet treat. It works with candy AND chocolate. Just pick your favourite.




To download these tags: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.




5) The last tag can be used with doughnuts or doughnut holes. I used store bought old fashioned doughnuts.





To download these tags: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


I love how they all look displayed on the tiered tray I made (in the video you can find here).



You can also get a closer look at how I put all the party favors together below...



PS - If you don't like the gold colored tagged I used, check out the more colorful options below...





Let me know in the comments which of these graduation party favors is YOUR favorite. I think they are all pretty cute!


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....