Book Valentine {with free printable tags}

I love books, and I think they are a perfect idea for a "candy-free" Valentine.  They could even be used for a class Valentine if you are able to find some inexpensive books at the Dollar Store or on clearance.  Add the "You're #1 in my book." tag I designed, and you are all set!

To download the tags, right click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.

Do know someone who would like to receive a book for Valentine's Day?  I definitely like any excuse to buy books for my boys!

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...