Airplane Valentine {with free printable tags}

I love sending my boys to school with unique DIY Valentines to share with their friends.  This year, my 7 year old picked these inexpensive airplane favours, and I designed tags that say, "It's PLANE to see you're a great friend." Cute, right?

To use the tags I designed:  right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.

I found these airplane party favours at the dollar store (12 for $1.25), but you could also use these tags with a "make your own paper airplanes" kit.  Just use fun square of patterned paper, or the paper airplane template you can find here.

I think these DIY Valentines are easy, inexpensive, and fun... don't you?  What will your little ones be sharing with their classmates this year?

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


  1. These are really cute! I had no idea they'd be so inexpensive, either. Gotta love Dollar Stores! :)


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...