Snowman Soup - Simple Gift for Classmates - with free printable tags

My boys and I always like to make little Christmas gifts/treats that they can share with their classmates.  Here is what we came up with this year... snowman soup.


To make snowman soup, we filled bags from the dollar store with a bag of hot chocolate, some mini marshmallows, and a candy cane.  You can download the tags I designed {for free} here.


I sent the tags {which are a 4X6 jpegs} for one hour photo processing, cut them out, punched holes in the corners, and attached them to the bags with ribbon. 

This is a fantastic easy and inexpensive DIY gift idea.  It would be fun for neighbours too.  My boys and I made 90 of these bags to share with their friends.  That's a lot of snowman soup!  :-)


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


PS - If you are looking for more classroom treat/gift ideas, you can find 5 more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....