Recently I came across an adorable snowman door (that you can find here). I knew my boys would LOVE it, so we decided to do our own version. Isn't it sweet?
It is so much cuter than a plain white door, and I love how easy and inexpensive it was to create.
Here's how my four year old and I made it...
1) We traced a CD onto black construction paper to make the eyes.
2) I drew the nose onto orange construction paper.
3) We used a 2 inch punch to make the mouth.
4) We used wrapping paper for the scarf. (It's 3 1/2 inches wide.)
5) We used a 3 inch punch to make the buttons.
Do you have a white door in your house? I bet your little ones would love this project. I know mine did!
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)