Elf on the Shelf Donuts... free printable box

Look what our Elf on the Shelf brought us!  Aren't these teeny tiny "Elf Donuts" adorable?


These donuts are actually Cheerios topped with icing and sprinkles, and they came in an adorable box that you can download for free here.  (I was inspired by the adorable box I found here at Earning as I Sew.  Her version is super-cute too.)



Lately, I've heard some people complaining about Elves that bring expensive gifts... but who wouldn't love this idea -- a few Cheerios in a free box?  

What flavour "Elf Donut" would be most popular at your house?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

10 comments:

  1. what is box made of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a PDF with multiple donut boxes on one sheet? I'd love to make them - but have a HUGE family, so need to make a lot. blanche_field@yahoo.com or blanche.field@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. This is the only one I have. You may be able to print two out, and make photocopies with two on one sheet. I hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. Thank you SO much for these! They are too cute!!! My kiddos will love this. Thanks for sharing. <3 Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. This is our first year of "Elf on the Shelf"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do i find cardstock paper :( ? Wildthin03@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anywhere you buy office supplies. I get mine at Walmart or Staples.

      Delete
  6. You could even buy Little Jewelry Boxes and some of them Look like Christmas Paper on them.Just Write for Elves on Box.Loved your Idea with the Donuts.So Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...