Elfie Arrives... a little early

Our Elf on the Shelf {aka "Elfie"} arrives every year on December 1st.  It is always a very exciting event for my boys.  But... this year, Elfie arrived early.  :-)

This year, our sweet little elf got special permission from Santa to come early to wish my son a very Happy 7th Birthday.  It was all explained in the letter he brought with him. 

I got the stationary here.

Isn't he a great elf?  I can't wait to see what other surprises Elfie has in store for us this year. 

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


  1. How cute!!!! He must have been so excited. Do you have a copy of that letterhead? It's so nice.

  2. Yacht Charter Dubai lovely blog. i like the material on this article.


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...