Do you have/know a child that would love getting their very own mail? Here is a sneak peek at the crafts we'll be doing together (although colors and materials may vary slightly from the pictures).
April's craft (Reading Rocks!): Foam bookmark (choice of the monster or bird design)
May's craft (Spring has Sprung!): Flower and frog foam magnets
June's craft (Canada Day Celebration!): Canada Day hat and flag
July's craft (Hooray for Summer!): Sun glasses and paper fan
Interested in being part of the fun? Here are the details:
1) As a member of the club, each month (for four months) your child will receive:
- mail addressed to him/her
- a personalized letter with fun info/ideas
- all the supplies he/she will need to make the "craft of the month".
2) The cost for a four month membership is $25 (including Canadian shipping). Payment (via Cash, Cheque made payable to Gina Bell or email money transfer) must be received before a kit is sent out. Payments can be sent to EastCoastMommy@gmail.com.
3) The kits will be sent out on the 20th of each month, and I will post a full tutorial on the blog at that time.
If you are interested, please send payment to EastCoastMommy@gmail.com. I will also need your child's name, age, and full mailing address (and his/her preference for the first craft).
If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for being a part of the ECM Kid's Craft Club. :-)
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)