Winter / Valentine's Day Porch Transformation... using Dollar Store Supplies

I have a really fun DIY for you today! I decorated my porch for winter and Valentine's Day with a few inexpensive dollar store items. Check out the dramatic transformation below!



Here's what I picked up at the dollar store: three heart picks, two strings of hearts, and two packages of glittery clothespins.




Here's a video I made showing how my porch looked BEFORE, what I did to transform it, and how it looked AFTER.




I think the garland around my door looks fantastic with my DIY Winter Wreath. What do you think?




And my Christmas greenery arrangement looks totally transformed.




Cute, right? I'm currently obsessed with how cozy my porch looks. 




Can you believe this wonderful transformation was done with dollar store supplies? I love a budget friendly DIY, don't you?





Winter can be gloomy, but with a few inexpensive supplies, you can really make your home cozy and bright. How do you decorate the outside of YOUR home this time of year?


Gina Bell
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

If you are looking for more Valentine's Day inspiration, check out more than 30 Valentine's Day ideas here.




Don't miss out on any of the fun... follow me on social media here.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....