FREE Holiday Prints for Christmas Movie Lovers (Elf, It's a Wonderful Life, The Polar Express, and The Santa Clause)

Last week, I shared a fun, FREE "Elf Movie" print, and so many people loved it that I decided to design a few more to share. I love that these are large pieces of artwork that you can print at a local copy store for about $1. Then, you can use dollar store frames... or frames you already have in your home. It doesn't get more budget-friendly than these FREE holiday prints for Christmas movie lovers!



Here's the one for "It's a Wonderful Life":



Here's the one for "Elf":



Here's one for "The Polar Express": 



And here's one for "The Santa Claus":


Aren't these great? I have all of my in dollar store frames, and my plan is to hang three on my wall, and change out the frames with new prints with the change of holidays / seasons.


To download your 11x14" prints FOR FREE: click on the photo you want (below), right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular photo.






What's your favourite Christmas movie? 

I just love budget-friendly holiday decor, don't you?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like the Christmas DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....