FREE First Day of School Photo Props

The first day of school is an important milestone for kids, and it's important to document it in photos. Over the years, I have always made it a priority to take "first day of school" pictures of my boys, and today I'm sharing fun (and FREE) photo props. These are so adorable!!!




If you want to make a super cute photo frame, start with a piece of dollar store foam core, and cut the inside out with an X-acto knife.

Then, use a ruler and markers to make lines on the form core... so that it resembles a piece of loose leaf.




You can leave it "as is", or you can decorate it with the pictures below. 




I printed the pictures, cut them out, and used a glue stick to attach them to the frame. Cute, right?!?!




To download the pictures for free: click on the pictures below, save them to your computer, and print like regular 8 1/2 x 11 sheets. I printed mine at my local copy store (Staples).









You can also print the pictures on cardstock, attach them to pencils with tape, and use them as props for a DIY photo booth.





You can get a closer look at my favourite back to school photo ideas in the short video I made below.



How do you document the first day of school? I hope you like my back to school photo ideas and FREE printable photo props.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might also like these school lunch HACKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....