FREE Fall Watercolour Print (Looks great in a dollar store frame!!!)

I love finding ways to add inexpensive seasonal decor to my home, and one of my favourite ways to do it is by using prints I design myself. I print them cheaply, I add them to dollar store frames, and they look fantastic. Today, I'm sharing my latest FALL watercolour print with you for FREE. Isn't it gorgeous?!?!?




I added mine to this clear glass frame (from Dollarama) that lets you "float" pictures inside. I love how it looks, don't you? 




You could also display it on a dollar store clipboard... which allows you to easily change it with the seasons.




To get your free copy of this print: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.





I hope you enjoy this simple print. Let me know if the comments how you are going to display your copy. And if you'd like a Christmas print similar to this, let me know that too! 😊



Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might also be interested in the FALL finds and DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....