My Favourite DIY Father's Day Gift of ALL TIME

When it comes to Father's Day, heartfelt and handmade gifts are the best. I've always encouraged my boys to make something special for my husband on his special day. They've made a lot of cute cards and gifts, but my all time favourite is the Father's Day photos they make for him annually. Today, I am sharing all the details of this special gift.


Way back in 2012, I took some cute photos of my boys, I had them answer questions about their dad, and I photoshopped their answers onto the pictures. Since then, we have been giving my husband the same gift every year.


You can use any pictures, but I love the idea of having the boys hold an empty chalkboard, and photoshopping the answers onto the board. It really makes the answers "pop"!


I used Picmonkey.com to add the words to these pictures. Look how cute they turned out!




This DIY Father's Day gift really is special, and creating it is a wonderful family tradition. It is pretty special to see how my boys answer the questions each year.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....