"CEREALsly Cute" Last Day of School Treat... with free printable tags

My boys' love bringing treats to their friends on the last day of school, so I am always trying to come up with new and simple ideas. When I was young, these tiny boxes of cereal were a special treat in our house, so I thought they'd be perfect for sharing on the last day of school with a clever (and punny) tag.


When packaged with a plastic spoon and a bit of curling ribbon, these tiny boxes of cereal are perfect for teachers to give to their students on the last day of school, and fun for kids to share with their classmates too!


Cute, right?

To download the tags I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


I love this idea, don't you?


How do you celebrate the last day of school? I think it's a wonderful idea to share treats on the last day of school, don't you?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....