Fall Checklist {with free printable}

Can you believe tomorrow is the first day of September???  It makes me sad to see summer come to an end, but I know that Fall is filled with fun activities too.  So... to get us in the mood, here is the Fall Checklist {2012 Edition} that I put together for our family.


Sound fun?  You can download and print a free copy here.

You can use it "as is", or you can make a fall activity tree {like we did last year}.  You can find all the instructions you need here. 


What is your favorite fall activity?  Did it make my list?

♥
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

PS (If you have never heard of "Booing/Ghosting", you can read about it here.)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.


Sharing the fun with:
”Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....