End of Year Presents

I have always thought it was important for my boys to give little presents to their classmates and teachers at the end of a school year.  I think it helps them learn that it "feels good" to give.  Here is what we did this year:

1)  My three year old made some adorable "Have a Ball This Summer" treats for his preschool class.  I printed some labels, bought some balls from the dollar store, and voila... a super cute gift for his little friends!




2)  For his Preschool teachers, my three year old added a special touch to his gift by making super cute personalized tote bags. He drew the pictures and printed the names with a sharpie, and I stitched over it in black embroidery thread. He was super proud of his creations!


My five year old made one for his teacher too.  



3)  My five year loves to bake, so for his Grade Primary class, we made some cookies for the "Smart Cookies" that just completed their first year of "big school".  We packaged them up individually with a cute little label... have a look at how they turned out.

 



Are these sweet little treats for kids to share with the friends and teachers on the last day of school? Which one is your favourite?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like these adorable last day of school treats.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the idea of stitching over-top of your kids drawing. Too cool! Stumbled this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas! I love the balls. I just might have my son do that this year if I can find some balls in bulk at a good price. I love your ideas...keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....