Olympics... free colouring pages and MORE!

The 2024 Summer Olympics are fast approaching, and it got me thinking about how much fun my boys and I had celebrating the games when they were younger. I thought it would be fun to revisit some of the crafts we did together. I'm also sharing some all new FREE printable colouring sheets.




To download the free colouring pages I designed: click on the picture of the colouring page you want to print, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo. 




In addition to the colouring pages, you can:




Make an Olympic flag.




Which Olympic event are you most looking forward to watching? I hope you have some little ones to celebrate with, and you enjoy these free Olympic colouring pages and crafts.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....