Alphabet Crafts - Letter I

Last week my four year old and I had some fun with the letter I. We made a paper Ice cream cone (with sprinkles), and we did a little letter I printing practice.

To make the ice cream cone craft:

1)  Cut a circle and triangle from white card stock.
2)  Have the child color the cone.
3)  Tape the "ice cream" and "cone" together.
4)  Have the child decorate the ice cream cone with "sprinkles" by crunching up bits of tissue paper and gluing them onto the card stock.


That's it! Cute, right?

After our craft, we did a little printing practice. If you want to practice printing the letter I with your little one, you can right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it.


My little guy even had some ice cream as a special "I" snack while he practiced his printing.


Fun, right? Next up... the letter "J"!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


Find more alphabet crafts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...