Easy Teacher Appreciation Gift {free printable}

I love teachers, and I think it is really important for my boys to let their teachers know they are appreciated.  So... today I am sharing a simple teacher appreciation gift that all teachers will love.


Everyone loves flowers... and this little note adds a simple touch of fun and originality.  To download the 4X6 tag I designed: right-click on the photo below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular photo


You could also attach this adorable tag to a flower pen in a crayon vase.  You can find the tutorial for these fun projects here.



Don't you just love this simple teacher appreciation idea?  What is your favorite teacher gift to give?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

8 comments:

  1. I thank you from my heart for this great site. Thank you again! Good day to you and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice idea, love the crayon vase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea ! I think I'll do that too! ;)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crayon vase is a great idea !!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got fantastic nice ideas there. Thank you for sharing with us! Might want to check 14 Preschool Teacher Gift Ideas here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....