Connect with me

Follow on Bloglovin

Santa Beard - Preschooler Craft

When crafting with a group of preschoolers, I like to keep things simple.  If small children have to wait around for a lot of help, they will lose interest and move on to something else.  This craft is definitely a simple one.


To make a Santa beard, it is best to do a little "prep work" before involving the little ones.  First, print out the beard template, which you can find here.


Then,  tape a popsicle stick to the back of the beard.


Now it is time to involve the preschooler.  Just let him/her glue cotton balls all over the beard.  What preschooler doesn't love a craft that involves lots of glue?


It's an easy craft to make, and it is fun for little ones to "play Santa" over the holidays.  Do you have a favorite holiday craft to make with Preschoolers?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

* You can find me on facebook here.

6 comments:

  1. Love this. We are decorating our tree tonight and we are all wearing one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that we used your template to bless the lives of children at Gaochun Special School in Gaochun, China! I hope that is within your "personal use" category. Thanks for creating this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.islandschoolhouse.com/2012/12/santa-claus-is-coming-to-gaochun/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing that. Actually my daughter came home from school the other day with the same beard template and also a red hat template, but I had no idea what it was for. Now after seeing your post, it makes sense, BTW you and I are using the same blogger template. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing, Going to use this in my class with my 2 year old they are sure to love it
    ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun! I'm making them with a group of preschoolers tomorrow too. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...