Fall Checklist {with free printable}

Can you believe tomorrow is the first day of September???  It makes me sad to see summer come to an end, but I know that Fall is filled with fun activities too.  So... to get us in the mood, here is the Fall Checklist {2012 Edition} that I put together for our family.


Sound fun?  You can download and print a free copy here.

You can use it "as is", or you can make a fall activity tree {like we did last year}.  You can find all the instructions you need here


What is your favorite fall activity?  Did it make my list?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

PS (If you have never heard of "Booing/Ghosting", you can read about it here.)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.


Sharing the fun with:
”Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....