Since I started this blog in April 2011, I have had some people call me a "Super Mom". For the record, it isn't true. I am like most moms out there.... I am a hard working mom trying my best to create a good childhood for my boys.
|The boys who inspire me to be the best mom I can be.|
The intent of this blog is NOT to prove that I am better than anyone else or make anyone feel bad. In fact, my goal is to inspire and support other moms. I know being a mom is a tough job, and I want to take this opportunity to thank all the moms out there who support and inspire me.
That being said, I thought I would share this list with you:
5 Things about me that are NOT "Super"
1) Most days, my beds aren't made.
2) My laundry is out of control, and I sometimes dress my kids in clothes directly out of the dryer.
3) I don't dust, vacuum, or clean my floors often enough.
4) I buy clothes that don't need to be ironed (because I am terrible at ironing).
5) My brain has turned to mush. (I graduated Cum Laude from University, and now I call my boys by the wrong names on a regular basis. Can you blame "baby brain" when your youngest is 2 1/2?)
Now that I have that off my chest, I am going to go sneak a cookie while my boys are finishing their lunch. Is it too late to add "I eat too many cookies" to the list???
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)