Simple DIY Retro Candy Bar... with FREE sign to download

I love a good party... and I truly believe that the small DIY details are what make a celebration special... and memorable. Last weekend, I had a 50th birthday party celebration for my sister, and created a "retro candy bar" for her. It was easy, inexpensive and fun. Today, I'm sharing the details and a FREE sign for you to download.



All I did was: buy a bunch of retro candy, put it in dollar store containers, and added a sign that I popped in a dollar store frame. It turned out sooooo cute, and the birthday girl and party gets LOVED it!


Check out all the details (and learn how to make your own sign) in the short video I made here:


To download the template I talked about in the video: Click on the picture below, right-click, save it, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.

Here are a few more pictures from our party...







If you have any questions after watching the video, let me know. I think my DIY retro candy bar turned out super cute, don't you?


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....